Elope or renew your vows in the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and have your ceremony officiated on the restaurant deck overlooking the Julaymba lily pond. Bask in your bliss in an ancient wonderland and enjoy 3 nights accommodation in one of our Canopy Bayans (treehouses). Share your love amid the beauty of nature and tropical surroundings.
‘Intimately’ Elopement Package Inclusions:
- 3 nights Canopy Bayan accommodation
- 3 course dinner on wedding evening, for two guests
- 60 minute Yulmbarril (Welcome) spa treatment at the Daintree Wellness Spa, for two guests
- Wedding ceremony on restaurant deck overlooking the lagoon
- Bouquet and button hole
- Ceremony table floral arrangement
- Celebrant fees, marriage licence and certificate
- 2 hour wedding photography package, re-touched and supplied as high-res files on a USB
- Witness (if required)
- Wedding cake (6 inch, single tier – choice of flavours)
- Sparkling wine to toast wedding
- Wedding Coordinator planning fee
From $7,100, for two guests
T & Cs : Pricing is for 22nd November 2022 – 31 December 2023 period. From $7,100 for two guests (Canopy Bayan). Minimum length of stay 3 nights. At the time of booking, a non-refundable 25% deposit is required. The remaining 75% balance is to be paid 60 days prior to the event date. Package pricing is based on primary suppliers only; additional costs will incur if other suppliers are utilised. Floral arrangements and cake flavour can be tailored to couple’s preference. Suppliers and accommodation are subject to availability. Every endeavour is made to maintain pricing as originally quoted to you, however these are subject to change due to supplier increases. Should any increases occur, we will advise immediately. You will be bound by both Daintree Ecolodge and supplier wedding T & Cs which will be detailed in your contract. Booking code INTI.