At the core of the Daintree EcoLodge & Spa are the unique individuals that dedicate their knowledge and experience to enhancing our guests’ experience. The property can offer individuals great opportunity to develop and grow within the leisure industry whilst allowing you the time to enjoy a most spectacular environment. If this sounds like you, we welcome you to enquire today!
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Chef for Julaymba Restaurant, to enhance the native culture and experience.
Ideally, you will have a strong background in a similar setting and bring your originality into each dish.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following:
• experience in inventory and stock control
• ability to work autonomously
• excellent technical knowledge and experience in a broad range of cooking techniques and styles
• ability to maintain high and consistent standards of service and presentation of dishes
• excellent time management and organisational skills
Daintree EcoLodge is the perfect forum for you to showcase your skills, and passion for hospitality. This position will suit someone who is dedicated and ambitious in order to create the ultimate unique rainforest experience for our diners.
Accommodation can be supplied for the right candidate.
If you are ready to take your creative flare to the next level, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also seeking a Spa Therapist for our multi-award winning and internationally reknown Spa.
This role will see you take care of our guests on a journey of rejuvenation so they leave feeling restored, revived and inspired.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
• create an atmosphere that makes clients feel comfortable and welcome;
• sell treatments to potential clients and convert inquiries into treatment bookings;
• upsell treatments where possible and follow up with retail products after treatments;
• perform all aspects of spa therapy in accordance with our Spa Menu and brand standards;
• maintain up to date knowledge on current products and treatments available and be able to make recommendations to clients that meet their needs; and
• ensure rooms and equipment are well maintained and well presented.
As the successful applicant, you will bring:
• a calm nature that will enhance the relaxation and rejuvenation of your clients;
• excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to guest needs and make recommendations based on these needs;
• immaculate presentation and grooming; and
• outstanding attention to detail and client care.
• Diploma / Certificate in Beauty or Massage Therapy or previous experience of the same level.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about delivering amazing well-being experiences in a luxury rainforest environment.
You will be able to communicate with a range of people and adapt your approach to the needs of your clients.
All applicants must have current Right to Work in Australia status. Working Holiday Visa holders (417) will be considered if the relevant experience can be demonstrated.
Please email your resume to email@example.com