At Northern Escape Collection, keeping you safe is our utmost priority. We continue to follow the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation and government restrictions and we have developed policies to give you peace of mind when booking your getaway with us.
All staff at our lodges are vaccinated in line with government requirements and our internal company policy to ensure the ongoing safety of our guests. Our team continue to deliver an exceptional level of hygiene and cleaning standards to help keep guests safe.
Flexible Booking Conditions
- For guests prohibited to travel due to Queensland border restrictions as a result of a snap COVID-19 lockdown, we invite you to experience a Northern Escape at a more favourable time by issuing you with a 12-month credit note for a future stay. Alternatively, we can provide you with a full refund.
- If your booking isn’t affected by a COVID-19 snap lockdown then our standard booking policy applies. If you cancel 31+ days prior to arrival, we will provide a full refund less credit card merchant fees (if you settled payment via credit card). If you cancel 30 – 0 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation fees imposed by 3rd party operators, as a result of a package booking, will be subject to their booking terms.
- Guests who have booked via a trade partner are advised to contact their booking provider for further information on the terms of their booking.
- Flexible booking conditions exclude groups and exclusive-use bookings.
- For any changes/amendments to existing bookings, rates may differ for future dates if they fall into next season or over Easter and Festive Season dates.
International Guest Reservations
We will be welcoming international travellers to our lodge from 28 February 2022; we can’t wait to welcome you!
Should you have any further questions, the Northern Escape Collection Reservations team is available to assist. Please call +61 (0)7 4777 7377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.