Whilst we understand that you are wistfully dreaming of a rainforest retreat, for any travellers affected by Queensland border restrictions as a result of COVID-19 we hope that we can find an alternative date for your travels and look forward to welcoming you then.
Standard booking policy
- Deposit of first nights’ accommodation cost taken at time of booking
- Any cancellations made 31 days or more prior to arrival; no cancellation fees apply
- Any cancellations made 30 – 0 days prior to arrival; 100% cancellation fee applies
- Unused Services, no refund can be given for any unused services or early departures
*Revised booking policy, as a result of COVID-19 as of 8/07/2021
For those guests affected by Government-deemed travel restrictions as a result of COVID-19.
- We invite you to experience a Northern Escape at a more favourable time – we can either find an alternate date for your travels or provide a 12-month credit note for a future stay
- We are pleased to be able to honour existing rates on all postponements over a 12 month period on Northern Escape Collection booking elements (except for Easter and Festive Season when there’s a surcharge on rates)
- Alternatively, we can provide a full refund of any monies paid and hope that you can visit us in the future
- Cancellation fees imposed by 3rd party operators, as a result of a package booking, will be subject to their booking terms
- Guests who have booked via a trade partner are advised to contact their booking provider for further information on the terms of their booking
*excludes groups/exclusive-use bookings
Due to the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19 restrictions and international border closures, the Northern Escape Collection will unfortunately not be taking any international forward bookings until the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs announces the lifting of restricted travel between countries.
Please contact us on +61 (0)7 4777 7377 or email@example.com to discuss alternate arrangements if we haven’t already spoken.